Greater than a device, it is an heirloom! The DeWit Spring Tine Cultivator, also called a “scratch” cultivator, is powerful but versatile sufficient to maintain your gardening chores. Light-weight and well-balanced, this device is ideal for cultivating rocky soil. Constructed of hand-forged, tempered boron metal with an ash hardwood deal with. This device is assured a lifetime! On April 1, 1898, Willem DeWit began his blacksmith firm in a small village in northern Holland. At this time, the 4th era of the forging household is operating the corporate. Old style high quality mixed with modern designs make DeWit the last word gardener’s alternative. Utilizing the most recent gear and methods mixed with historic craftsmanship make DeWit some of the revered backyard device producers on the planet. DeWit instruments are comprised of prime quality Swedish Boron Metal. European Ash hardwood deal with is powerful however light-weight, and in addition has elasticity so the device can bend with out breaking. The Ash hardwood comes from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) licensed forests. Tierra Backyard is proud to supply these superior instruments in the US!
- Dimensions: 12″ L x 2.5″ W x 3″ H; 0.25 lbs
- Ideally suited for cultivating soil with rocks and roots
- Sturdy, versatile, light-weight and well-balanced!
- Also called a “scratch” cultivator
- Sturdy but light-weight with unmatched Dutch-made high quality; all DeWit merchandise have a lifetime assure