Twist Tiller drives 4 claw spikes deep into the bottom breaking apart the exhausting compacted high layer of soil.
This permits for simple weeding and planting and promotes the free circulation of water, air and fertilizer for a more healthy and extra lovely backyard.
The Twist Tiller will also be used for mixing compost including soil amendments and digging holes for planting.
It’s good for making ready raised mattress gardens for greens or flowers and does a greater job with a fraction of the hassle of different instruments.
The heavy obligation all metal design is constructed for a lifetime of use.
Lastly, A Backyard Tiller That Actually Works! Have you ever ever been pissed off attempting to interrupt up exhausting packed soil? Backyard tillers using claws twisted into the bottom are an ideal concept! The sharp, angled claws dig into the bottom to interrupt up the exhausting, packed soil.
- C.L.A.W. – Domesticate, Loosen, Aerate and Weed! Backyard Claw is the versatile medium-duty device that’s nice for a lot of soils. The comfort-grip handles really feel good within the hand, and the spiral flip motion presents Four actions in 1: cultivating, loosening, aerating and weeding.
- FOUR REASONS TO USE THE WEASEL GARDEN CLAW – 1. It really works in any soil. 2. There isn’t any bending or lifting concerned. 3. Cultivated soil absorbs water, as a substitute of it operating off, yielding more healthy roots and crops.
- EASY TO USE: Aeration or turning, and place the top on the soil and switch the deal with. It’s easy to keep up your backyard all season lengthy! Backyard Claw comes absolutely assembled, prepared to make use of.
- MINIMUM WORK ON YOUR PART: The Backyard Claw offers the short work on even the toughest grime with minimal effort in your half! To domesticate and loosen grime place the sturdy metal tines within the soil and switch the consolation grip outfitted deal with utilizing fast quarter-turn twisting motions.
- GROW HEALTHIER PLANTS – Cultivating permits moisture and air to get beneath the packed soil, yielding more healthy crops and roots. It additionally helps to preserve water as a result of water will not run off cultivated soil prefer it does hard-packed soil.