Excellent bulb planting auger for tulips, iris, bulbs, bedding vegetation, and seedlings.
Distinctive high quality and worth. Sturdy and helpful and can be utilized for a very long time.
Save time and power. Use in any electrical or cordless drill that may accommodate a 3/8″ bit.
Uncover many different makes use of for this auger similar to, mixing fertilizer into beds, tilling planter packing containers, mixing polymers into soil and far more.
Excellent for planting bulbs,bedding vegetation,and seedings.
Materials: Manganese Metal
Measurement: Dia 46 mm, Size 370 mm
1 x Spiral Drill Bit (Drill shouldn’t be included)
1. 1 inch = 2.54cm or 1cm = 0.393 inch(please remember to take note of the product measurement earlier than buy)
2. There could also be 1-2cm distinction based on handbook measurement.
3. Slight coloration distinction needs to be acceptable as a result of mild and totally different display screen.
- Sturdy and Sturdy:Made from premium high quality manganese metal with shiny black painted end, the skilled substitute planter backyard auger spiral drill are additional robust and sturdy for prolonged use. Excellent backyard hand instruments to makes planting jobs a lot simpler and sooner.
- HEX shaft Non-Slip design that matches any electrical or cordless drill,With a mix of excessive energy metal materials and superior craftsmanship for optimum digging efficiency.
- Broad Functions: Will work with any 3/8″ or bigger chucked drill, 18V or larger drill advisable,designed to be used with most traditional augers and different common drills, this versatile cultivator backyard hand instrument works nice for planting bedding vegetation, bulbs, seedlings or fertilizing shrubs and bushes to deep water aeration and extra.
- Save Time and Effort:The plant flower bulb auger makes the entire guesswork in planting bulbs come true;Merely drill so far as the auger will go and carry the auger out of the outlet, it’s that easy!Easy dig publish holes or Ice holes.
- Event: potted vegetation, greens, flowers, naked root bushes and shrubs, tilling soil or planter packing containers, mixing seed, soil, fertilizer, paint, or batches of mortar combine for hardscapes; Effortlessly dig publish holes and even convey it on trip to drill a gap in sand to anchor your seashore umbrella.