The Nisaku Nekaki single claw cultivator is a good addition to your backyard & landscaping instruments. Made with excessive carbon stainless-steel within the claw & sturdy wooden within the deal with, this important software loosens, aerates & weeds any soil with out bending.
- ★ The NJP955 Handheld Claw Cultivator & Tiller is a part of an intensive line of Nisaku gardening instruments together with the #1 promoting Hori-Hori Digging Knife on Amazon, the NJP650.
- ▲ Options: 1.5″ size Stainless Metal tines are nice for cultivating across the base of delicate crops. Blade is rust resistant and a breeze to clean. Polished sturdy hardwood deal with is sturdy and simple to grip.
- ▲ Multi-Use: Cultivators are utilized by gardeners worldwide to loosen up the soil earlier than sowing seed or planting younger seedlings. This helps aerate the soil in order that vitamins can penetrate all the best way right down to the roots. You may as well use it to work in soil dietary supplements or compost to make sure even distribution.
- ▲ High quality: Produced from genuine Tomita (Est. 1960) Japanese Stainless Metal by actual steel craftsmen ensures that your Nisaku merchandise can be utilized to the max and can final for a lot of seasons.
- ▲ Sturdiness: Constructed with a shank that’s cast in a single piece to the blade as an alternative of simply being welded after which secured to the deal with with metal rivets. This ensures your cultivator is extraordinarily sturdy, bend resistant, and has numerous digging energy.
- ▲ Nice Reward: A top quality product with a chic look makes a terrific present for anybody in your life who likes to backyard.
- ▲ About Us: Nisaku has a full line of outside merchandise made utilizing genuine Tomita Metal (Est. 1960) manufacturing methods. We hope you like our product and take a look at our total lineup of Japanese Metal instruments.
- ▲ Questions? Nisaku is solely distributed in the united statesby out of doors retailer SunJoe, makers of the well-known SPX3000 Stress Washer. Be at liberty to contact our customer support division in case you have any questions or considerations.